Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blog Updates for May

This month was not too busy for me. My PC crashed (hard drive failure) so I experienced significant downtime in my productivity. Then, by the time I had it fixed, I had to catch up on my blog reading too. Anyway, I'm not making excuses and I'm looking forward to blogging full speed ahead!

May was also the month when Manny Pacquiao re-established himself as the #1 pound-for-pound boxer in and the most famous person in the world.

May was also the month I made some updates on several of my old posts:

1. Kanye West New Song - Kanye West's Heartless was performed by the eventual American Idol winner, Kris Allen.

2. Coldplay Albums - Coldplay just release a new album of live performances; and you can get it for free!

3. Grace Lee Scandal - Grace Lee has been recently seen in Facebook in a "scandalous" picture.

4. Video Game History - More Youtube videos about the history of video games take you back and reminisce.

5. Microsoft Ads - New release of laptop hunter ads to attack Apple. Were they successful?

6. Farewell to DJ Suzy - Find out what happened to DJ Suzy after she left last April.

photo credit, jon_a_ross

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important Privacy Notice:
Starting May, Google will have access to your internet usage via a cookie. This cookie will help Google provide the most appropriate ads for my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense, basing on your internet history. For example, if you frequent websites about Blogging, Health and Fitness, or Personal Finance, Google will show health or finance related ads in my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense. The reasoning is that you will be more interested in these ads and will help you find what you are possibly looking for.

For more information about these changes and how it affects our privacy, go to Google Privacy Center. Also, if you think these changes are not acceptable for you, there is a blue "opt out" button you can click. If you opt out, you will still see Google ads in my blog, but they will be based on the content of my posts, not on your personal internet history.

Please take time to read more. Whatever you do, make sure you understand the effects to your privacy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP