Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blog Updates for July

Google got me a very sweet birthday present today. I just received my first ever Google Adsense check. I had it immediately deposited to my bank account. It's not much, but it still feels good to know that I am getting something from blogging besides having fun which is already good by itself.

The month of July in 2009 was short but sweet. I wrote about my mother-in-law's experience with Refurbished Cellphones. I posted about The Best of Michael Jackson as my own sort of tribute to the late King of Pop. I also talked about Magic 89.9's pretty DJ and the newly released Andi-9 Music Video. I made some new posts but made updates on some of my old posts. I also made several revisions on my other blogs to make it more up to date.

So what's next for me? I plan to continue doing what works for me, which is to continue to be true to what this blog is all about. I hope to get more readers to subscribe and comment. I hope to get more visitors dropping by after searching from Google or Yahoo. I hope to sustain my writing momentum, to be inspired to blog as long as I can. I am satisfied with what I have achieved so far, but feel free to give me suggestions on how you would like to make my blog more useful and exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important Privacy Notice:
Starting May, Google will have access to your internet usage via a cookie. This cookie will help Google provide the most appropriate ads for my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense, basing on your internet history. For example, if you frequent websites about Blogging, Health and Fitness, or Personal Finance, Google will show health or finance related ads in my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense. The reasoning is that you will be more interested in these ads and will help you find what you are possibly looking for.

For more information about these changes and how it affects our privacy, go to Google Privacy Center. Also, if you think these changes are not acceptable for you, there is a blue "opt out" button you can click. If you opt out, you will still see Google ads in my blog, but they will be based on the content of my posts, not on your personal internet history.

Please take time to read more. Whatever you do, make sure you understand the effects to your privacy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP