Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blog Updates for November

Happy Thanksgiving! I know, this celebration is only for those who live in the USA. But personally, I have a lot to give thanks for myself. Firstly, my wife is pregnant and is expected to give birth to a baby boy. We have been waiting for this for quite some time now, so we are both very excited. And secondly, I amabout to receive my Google Adsense check next week! Blogging for me has become a rewarding past time.
happy thanksgivingFor November, we launched a new blog which is about Bartender Careers. It is a blog that talks about bartending as a profession. It's a blog for those who were, who are and for those who want to be, bartenders. Go ahead and visit and let me know what you think.

It's a month to go before Christmas, and people are starting to feel the rush. It is the start of the season for so many Fairs, Expos and Shopping bazaars. In fact, it is in one electronics expo where we have spotted Sam YG. Have you already started buying gifts for Christmas? Don't wait 'til the last minute because you might get overwhelmed.

For December, I plan to blog about my baby boy and how my life will forever change since I will now become a member of the exclusive tatay's (father's) club. I don't expect to make a lot of time for blogging then. I will prioritize my personal life and I am sure people will understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important Privacy Notice:
Starting May, Google will have access to your internet usage via a cookie. This cookie will help Google provide the most appropriate ads for my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense, basing on your internet history. For example, if you frequent websites about Blogging, Health and Fitness, or Personal Finance, Google will show health or finance related ads in my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense. The reasoning is that you will be more interested in these ads and will help you find what you are possibly looking for.

For more information about these changes and how it affects our privacy, go to Google Privacy Center. Also, if you think these changes are not acceptable for you, there is a blue "opt out" button you can click. If you opt out, you will still see Google ads in my blog, but they will be based on the content of my posts, not on your personal internet history.

Please take time to read more. Whatever you do, make sure you understand the effects to your privacy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP