Sunday, April 5, 2009

Manila International Auto Show

Today, my wife and I went to the Manila International Auto Show at the World Trade Center to check out the new car models for sale. We were looking for our options if ever we finally decide to get a car in the future.

Manila International Auto Show
For me, my first choice is definitely the new Honda City. I like its new look and with the new 1.3L VTEC engine, it is a perfect combination of looks and power.

Honda CityHonda City

My second choice would have to be the Hyundai i10. It's small frame is perfect for city driving. Plus, getting a Hyundai is a good investment in my opinion.

Hyundai i10Hyundai i10

For my wife, her first choice is the Kia Carens. I admit her choice is a good one because of the ample leg room space and the torque-y but frugal CRDI diesel engine. We would have no problem using it in our out of town trips.

Kia CarensKia Carens

And her second choice is the surprisingly delightful Chery QQ3. She likes the idea that it can be modified to look like a Mini Cooper.

Chery QQ3 ModifiedChery QQ3

Of course, there are other options available. Like the Reva fully electric car which was displayed by the Motolite booth. We don't need to worry about gas prices going up. I hope we get to see more electric charging stations in the future.

Reva Electric VehicleReva Fully Electric Car

We also got to checkout some of the more beautiful cars in display. My wife and I took lots of pictures for our "dream board". Below are the Mazda MX-5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X and the Subaru Impreza Hatchback.

Mazda MX-5Mazda MX-5

Mitsubishi Lancer EvolutionXMitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Subaru Impreza 5-doorSubaru Impreza 5-door

Update: When we were about to leave, we were able to spot the always handsome Ford Mustang displayed near the exit. It seems to be the same model which was used in Steve McQueen's movie, Bullitt.

Ford Mustang

Feel free to leave your comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important Privacy Notice:
Starting May, Google will have access to your internet usage via a cookie. This cookie will help Google provide the most appropriate ads for my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense, basing on your internet history. For example, if you frequent websites about Blogging, Health and Fitness, or Personal Finance, Google will show health or finance related ads in my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense. The reasoning is that you will be more interested in these ads and will help you find what you are possibly looking for.

For more information about these changes and how it affects our privacy, go to Google Privacy Center. Also, if you think these changes are not acceptable for you, there is a blue "opt out" button you can click. If you opt out, you will still see Google ads in my blog, but they will be based on the content of my posts, not on your personal internet history.

Please take time to read more. Whatever you do, make sure you understand the effects to your privacy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP