Money Pacquiao
Who is Money Pacquiao? Why is Money Pacquiao making news today? Where did the name "Money Pacquiao" come from?
The public has been recently bombarded with news about Money Pacquiao. No, the news development was not about Money Pacquiao's upcoming title fight with Ricky Hatton. It was actually about Money Pacquiao, his contract issues and his future political plans. It was also another chapter in a war between two rival media networks, with Manny Money Pacquiao being caught in the crossfire.
My wife and I had a long discussion about this matter last week. I told her that the truth would come out and that Money Pacquiao will be the ultimate victim of circumstance, while other people take advantage of him with their own agenda. Or not... do you agree? Read the news and formulate your own opinion on the matter. Even though Money Pacquiao is the most famous person in the world, I don't think people should expect too much from him besides boxing.
Give Pacquiao’s sins to the devil -Inquirer.net
Pacman raps ABS-CBN anew - Inquirer Sports
Pacquiao hurting from ABS-CBN incident - Manila Bulletin
Pacman 'sweet-talked' to TV deal - Philstar.com
Manny ‘hurting’ over Solar incident, says lawyer - ABS CBN News
By the way, where did the term "Money Pacquiao" come from? Apparently, when Money Pacquiao started winning major title bouts years ago, that was when celebrities, politicians and other influential people started betting on him and watching his fights live abroad. While most people were shouting "Manny! Manny!" when Pacquiao was winning, they were shouting "Money! Money!" because they were thinking of their winning bets.
Feel free to comment below. I would like to hear your own opinion on the matter.












2 comments:
I agree with you.
Right. Money Pacquioa is the name. You know? I drink water everyday,Vitwater! Now you know? hehehe. Saan ba makakakuha ng ganyang 5 pesos. hehehe
Post a Comment