Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Infolinks Tweak

Infolinks TweakI just made a simple Infolinks tweak in my Infolinks settings that made my earnings multiply by 5 times compared to my previous month's Infolinks earnings. My Infolinks earnings is nearing my Google Adsense earnings for this month.

The Infolinks tweak I am talking about is simple. I just inserted this code in my Infolinks script.

var infolinks_double_underline = false;
This code specifies that the Infolinks ads appear as single underlined units (the default is double underline). This Infolinks tweak, combined with customizing my ads to blend with the blog theme, makes it more "clickable". I know my readers won't mind because these ads are unobtrusive and would only redirect once the links are clicked.

If you have a blog or website, why don't you try Infolinks and use this Infolinks tweak in your blog? Let me know if you have the same positive results!

6 comments:

QuangVo March 25, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Great tips

Start Blogging March 26, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

QuangVo, thanks for dropping a line.

suraZ April 17, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

We came across your blog and read this post. But let us know you that the trick, tweak or whatever you are describing is customizable to user by default. you don't need any JavaScript to remove such underline. You just have to chose single underline in the integration guide. Its as easy as 123, no need to add such a code.

Regards,

You Can Hack!!!

Start Blogging April 17, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

suraZ, thanks for dropping by. I figured as much after checking what you suggested. It seems to easy!

james anderson May 19, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Well thanks a ton for the great info... Hope it works for me as well......

Start Blogging May 19, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

james anderson, thanks for dropping by my blog. I hope you become successful in trying this one out.

Post a Comment

Important Privacy Notice:
Starting May, Google will have access to your internet usage via a cookie. This cookie will help Google provide the most appropriate ads for my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense, basing on your internet history. For example, if you frequent websites about Blogging, Health and Fitness, or Personal Finance, Google will show health or finance related ads in my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense. The reasoning is that you will be more interested in these ads and will help you find what you are possibly looking for.

For more information about these changes and how it affects our privacy, go to Google Privacy Center. Also, if you think these changes are not acceptable for you, there is a blue "opt out" button you can click. If you opt out, you will still see Google ads in my blog, but they will be based on the content of my posts, not on your personal internet history.

Please take time to read more. Whatever you do, make sure you understand the effects to your privacy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP