Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Eraserheads Final Set Free Tickets

My Eraserheads Final Set Free TicketsAs I said in my previous blog post, I already got my Free Tickets to the Eraserheads Live! The Final Set concert on March 7, 2009 at the Mall of Asia Concert Grounds. This Eraserheads concert is gonna be so great, that it is actually worth buying tickets for. But why would I buy tickets, if I can get them for free? You may be wondering how you can get free tickets? I heard that there are several ways to get free tickets...

update: read my Eraserheads Final Set Concert Review post.
How to get free tickets to the Eraserheads concert:

These sponsors are giving away free tickets so you can try joining their contests:
1. Log-in to MTV Philippines and answer a question online.
2. Smart Buddy content download and text raffle.
3. Through McDonalds online deliveries.
4. PH Best Deals blog talks about more contests from Circuit Magazine and Jagermeister.
5. I heard San Miguel also has a promo but I don't have the details. Anybody who can share any information about it?

You can also try calling your friends who work in the sponsor companies. They may have extra tickets they're willing to share with you.

You can also try to ask (beg) for your parents or your boyfriend/girlfriend to buy you tickets.

Let me share you how I got my free tickets. Last Monday, I was listening to my favorite radio station, Magic 89.9, the Magic Top 5@5 with Andi-9 and Jessica. At around 5:30, Andi-9 and Jessica announced that they were giving away free tickets to the Eraserheads concert. To win, a caller just had to answer some questions about Smart Buddy Rewards which was one of the main sponsors. I immediately called their station to join. And luckily, I got through the phone line and I got to answer the question correctly! I claimed my prize the following day.

Again, many thanks to today's best music, Magic 89.9, for the free tickets!

Update: Eraserheads Concert More Free Tickets! Read my latest post on March 3, 2009...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important Privacy Notice:
Starting May, Google will have access to your internet usage via a cookie. This cookie will help Google provide the most appropriate ads for my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense, basing on your internet history. For example, if you frequent websites about Blogging, Health and Fitness, or Personal Finance, Google will show health or finance related ads in my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense. The reasoning is that you will be more interested in these ads and will help you find what you are possibly looking for.

For more information about these changes and how it affects our privacy, go to Google Privacy Center. Also, if you think these changes are not acceptable for you, there is a blue "opt out" button you can click. If you opt out, you will still see Google ads in my blog, but they will be based on the content of my posts, not on your personal internet history.

Please take time to read more. Whatever you do, make sure you understand the effects to your privacy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP