Friday, January 2, 2009

Blogging Original Posts

Blogging Original PostsWhere can you find original posts in this blog? Original posts are important for a blog to survive in the long run. Original posts are what separate this blog from the what the rest of the web has to offer.

I have authored several articles and they are scattered throughout the site. If you browse on the categories on the right side of this page, most of the original content is posted under the following labels:

Blogging - updates from my blog
Personal - personal messages and experiences
Points of View - the world in my own words, stories, coined terms, advice

The other labels are usually mixed original and linked content. The ratio of original and linked content usually differs per category. For example, the categories
Photography and Magic 89.9 are still heavy with original content from my own pictures and coverage on my favorite radio station. While, Bloggosphere is all about blogs and articles from all around the worldwideweb. So all of the posts there are from other sites which I find interesting.

Since I signed up to use Google Reader, I have been spending a lot of time reading what other bloggers have written. But I need to remember, there is always room for my original posts.

Photo credit, HeavenlyCabins

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important Privacy Notice:
Starting May, Google will have access to your internet usage via a cookie. This cookie will help Google provide the most appropriate ads for my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense, basing on your internet history. For example, if you frequent websites about Blogging, Health and Fitness, or Personal Finance, Google will show health or finance related ads in my blog, and any other website using Google Adsense. The reasoning is that you will be more interested in these ads and will help you find what you are possibly looking for.

For more information about these changes and how it affects our privacy, go to Google Privacy Center. Also, if you think these changes are not acceptable for you, there is a blue "opt out" button you can click. If you opt out, you will still see Google ads in my blog, but they will be based on the content of my posts, not on your personal internet history.

Please take time to read more. Whatever you do, make sure you understand the effects to your privacy.

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP